le 27 octobre 2021
18 h 30 à 20 h (saskatchewan)
Registration is required to attend. Please register with your individual email address. You will receive a Zoom link prior to the event at the email address provided upon registration.
Register in advance for this webinar by clicking on the link below:
Hosted by CUPE Saskatchewan Division, join this webinar with featured guest speakers for a panel discussion about anti-racism and building solidarity to confront oppression.
- Tristen Durocher, Walking With Our Angels
- Fatima Gardaad, CLC National Coordinator, Anti-Racism & Human Rights
- Yolanda McClean, CUPE National Diversity Vice-President
- Gina McKay, CLC Equity Vice-President, LGBTQ2+ Workers
- Rhonda Rosenberg, Executive Director, Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan
This event is open to all CUPE members and anyone interested in joining.
To see the full notice, click on the link below: